Tuesday, September 22, 2020

The Day After

 So.........Biopies............

SUCK Donkey wang!!

Ouch!!!!

It was painful in ways I didn't expect.
I came home and pretty much slept the rest of the day and night away.

I still could, if I let myself.
So tired.

And sore, achy.
My back.  But I don't know if that the procedure or fibro or both.
My right side is very twitchy.  I know THAT is from the procedure.
It was touchy before, now it's just pissed lol.

I go back on Monday for the results of what was done.
The one thing he did say though was I would probably be losing an ovary in the process.

The initial goal was to leave them.
So we shall see.

Today was the first day that the top number of my BP was low.
I think it was 119/90.  I know the bottom is still high.

Having bouts of nausea but I can eat and keep food down.
So I am guessing it's just me coming off the one medication.


I dunno maybe I'm just a wimp.

I've been really struggling to do that assignment the doctor gave me.
Hard to find anything I like or love about myself.

2 comments:

  1. Biopsies are no fun, that's for sure. I hope you feel recovered from the procedure tomorrow. It's hard to wait for results too.

    Sometimes when it's hard to find a BIG thing to like/love about yourself, a LITTLE thing is easier. Like, maybe you've got really nice fingernails, or you whistle a certain song very well, or you make one helluva apple pie. I'm sure there are lots of admirable things about you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm still feeling quite touchy on my right side. More than it has been so I think that's the problem side. Ibuprofen takes the edge off but that's it.

      I think I'm trying to bite off too big a chunk of this assignment at one time and of course over thinking it.

      Delete