Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Fall Weather Is Here, For Now

We were about 90 on Saturday, and mostly 90s all week before that.
Then, Sunday it dropped a good 30 degrees. 
70-ish yesterday, and about the same today.

I'll take it!!
Jeans
Sweatshirts
HELL YEAH!

80s it looks like later this week
But that's okay, it won't be swampy and sweltering.

Dizzies are improving for the most part.
I don't feel like I'm on a boat constantly.
Though, moving too fast or bending over doesn't feel too good.

Neck still feels weird.
I'm thinking it's more spurs.
But up in my neck. It makes sense.
I have them in my lower back already.

I'll keep up with the Ginko and B12, or try to at least. 
I tend to forget sometimes. But so far, so good.
I might add the "other" Dramamine in, just to see.

Trying to avoid ibuprofen unless the pain really flairs.
I know, not ideal.
But if I take it too often it's hard on the tummy.

Oh...another thing about it finally feeling like Fall......
I can sleep with my heating pad!!!!!!!!!
Silly? Probably.  But it's cozy and comforting.

Need to top off the coffee and take my stuff before I forget.

Have a lovely day!

1 comment:

  1. Oh those dizzies are no picnic. Fortunately, mine didn't last long, but when they left, they left me with the ringing in my ears.

    ReplyDelete