Sunday, July 15, 2018

Sunday Summary

The weekend is coming to a close and so is Woman Unleashed.  I've spent the last couple of days working through some of the workshops I wanted to view.

A particular favorite as always was Our Lady of Self Blessing with Shiloh Sophia.  I did a early draft of one in my art pad with markers.  But I think I might go bigger and do it up proper with paint.

Next favorite, Lollipop Girl Mermaid with Tam from Willowing.  Tam is one of the artists I first discovered 10 years ago.  I've attempted a few of her classes.  I "did" Lifebook in I want to say 2012? All the classes and pdf's are on my other hard drive. I really need to work on popping it into my current PC so that I can work through them. 

Writing Spirit with Lynn Andrews and Intuitive Writing with Shereen Sun were both very informative.  Loved Lisa Marie's session.

Okay, let me be real here.  I don't think that there was one session that I viewed that I didn't enjoy.


Some take away nuggets:

  • The magic is on the other side of fear.
  • Be present in the journey.
  • Thank you fire for burning off what no longer serves me.
  • Self blessing is a form of cultivating the sacred within our own life.
  • Your Presence On This Earth Is INTENTIONAL And ON PURPOSE.
  • Everyone has a book inside of them.
  • We speak most clearly when we are passionate about something.
  • The time of the lone wolf is over.
I'm sure there is more.  Some that I missed because I couldn't write it all down.  Some that I didn't watch.  

The next session of Woman Unleashed will be in the Winter.  Totally worth checking out!!!

2 comments:

  1. They do keep them up, though, don't they? I joined it and then forgot I joined so I haven't had a chance to watch them. That's what happens when you get older. LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are usually up for access two weeks after the closing ceremony/session. Yesterday was supposed to be the last day, but as of right this moment it looks like they are all still up.

      Delete