Thursday, December 30, 2021

Happy New Year's Eve...Eve

 It's been a little bit since I posted here.

I seem to do that...too often.  But life, ya know.


After a year of bullshit, my insurance is finally sorted out.
There's still some portion of my bill that the doctor's office is trying to get sorted and paid
but for now, it is not for me to worry about. Or so I have been told.


Every time I've gone to the doctor's office these last couple of months, I end up coming out
with another new prescription.  So far we've added a second thyroid medication, magnesium, ashwaghanda, Vitamin D at 10,000 units, estrogen, and metformin.  It's been interesting and 
challenging trying to get all the timing of taking each thing right, mostly because the thyroid meds 
cannot be taken with anything else.  
I've been told I am insulin resistant.
I had to do a cortisol test and that came back high. Though, I don't know what it means and what
will be done about it. Maybe I will find out on Monday.
Waiting for a referral to a neurologist.  It could be a bit for that though.


We've finally gotten some decent snow. Between 6 and 8 inches so far since yesterday.  Got about 4 or
so with yesterday's snow and topped it off with the snow from today.  More on the way though, so who 
knows what we will end up with.


I  dropped the ball with a  lot of things this year.
Art.  Writing.  Photography.
My own personal path, which I am currently totally lost on.

I am hoping that in 2022 I will be able to focus on these things.
To step into living a creative life and having a full creative practice.
I am hoping I will be able to seek the sacred and find my way to my path.
Whatever it might be.  Still hearing the name Cerridwen come up. A LOT!
I don't know what to do with it though.


As I do every year, I look to choose a word of the year.  I have done this since 2011.
A few weeks ago, SOVEREIGN/TY started showing up.  I thought it was a fluke and 
continued seeking a word. But the more I would seek, the more this word showed up.
Along with SACRED, which I had already decided to care forward another year because we weren't
done with each other yet for obvious reasons. Then wouldn't you know it...the Universe starts throwing
SACRED SOVEREIGNTY out at me.  I guess I had better take the hint. But what will I do with this?
I have no clue.  I guess I will be finding out though.  I hope.


Thanks for sticking by me and continuing to read my random and sporadic posts.
I hope to do better at posting in the coming year.
Wish you all a Happy Healthy Prosperous New Year.
May it be filled with Magic Love and All Good Things.
Blessings to you and yours

4 comments:

  1. I'm sure glad your health insurance got sorted out at last! That should make things easier for you at the doctor's. I love, love, LOVE your 2022 phrase of the year SACRED SOVEREIGNTY! I hope 2022 is the year everything all comes together for you! Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for the delay in replying.
      I'm glad it's all sorted too, such a relief!
      Best wishes to you too.

      Delete
  2. I missed a lot last year. Glad to see you are still blogging. Your 2022 phrase is wonderful. Mine will be health. After losing my son, and all of us suffering a bout with Covid, health is my top priority for the coming year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MARY!!!! Oh how I've missed you!
      How are you? I'm sorry to hear you all had Covid. Hoping you are all doing better. Much love to you.

      Delete