Tuesday, January 3, 2023

Is This Really How You Wanna Start Out 2023???

 I, we are beyond heartbroken.

This is  not how the year is supposed to start.

JUST NO!!!!!!!!!

Our beautiful, rambunctious, lovable St. Bernard died within the last hour 
of my writing this. She went outside to potty and play with one of our other
dogs. From what I understand she started coming up the, which isn't all that
big, and just collapsed.
Beloved and his mom tried desperately to revive her but without luck. She
was just gone. 
She was only 6 years, 4 months, and 1 day old.  

She had been to the vet sometime in the late summer/early fall for a limp.
Blood work at the time and x-rays of the leg didn't show anything out of 
the ordinary.  She was maybe 8 lbs overweight but we changed it up and
she had lost a couple pounds.

This beautiful crazy girl was one of a kind.

Go forth Georgia over the Rainbow Bridge.  Find Fred and tell him how
much we miss him.  Find my sweet Sylvie and tell her how much I miss her 
and love her.

Georgia and Sylvie


Georgia and Fred




I wish I had words to take Mom's pain away. Georgia was really her baby, but we
all loved her. This is going to leave a really big hole in all of our hearts.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, that's a tragic way to start 2023 for sure. The shock of it plus the loss itself, a double whammy. My condolences about your big beautiful Georgia.

    ReplyDelete