Saturday, February 21, 2009

So my new main character has a name

Finally, my character has a name. She's not exactly new, I orginally started her for a warm up writing I was doing with a friend. But life happened and our little just for fun project got put on hold for quite a while.

Now my little creation's been nagging to come out, but I'm not so sure I want to continue using her for our little warm up project. She nagging at me to bring her to life but in a story of my own. I have some ideas as to what/who she is, but I need to do some more developing IE: time, setting, additional characters, and a host of other elements. But it's still a start. It's something.

So therefore I am hopeful. Something I haven't been in a long time. And that's all thanks to the wonderful and amazing man in my life, who helped name her too. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment